Updated as of February 19th, 2008
To uphold the quality and reputation of Hellewell Technologies Smart Budget, your use of Smart Budget is subject to these program policies. If you are found to be in violation of our policies at any time, as determined by Hellewell Technologies in its sole discretion, we may warn you or suspend or terminate your account.
- Impersonate another person
- Illegally transmit another's intellectual property or other proprietary information without such owner's or licensor's permission
- Use Smart Budget to violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others
- Promote or encourage illegal activity
- Interfere with other Smart Budget users' enjoyment of the Service
- Create multiple user accounts in connection with any violation of the Agreement or create user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses
- Sell, trade, resell or otherwise exploit for any unauthorized commercial purpose or transfer any Smart Budget account
- Modify, adapt, translate, or reverse engineer any portion of the Smart Budget Service
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Smart Budget Service
- Reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the Smart Budget Service
You must promptly notify Hellewell Technologies of any breach of security related to the Services, including but not limited to unauthorized use of your password or account. To help ensure the security of your password or account, please sign out from your account at the end of each session.