- Hellewell Technologies Terms of Service - Our general terms and conditions
- Smart Budget Program Policies - Guidelines for using Smart Budget
- Personal Use. The Service is made available to you for your personal use only. Due to the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (which is available at http://www.ftc.gov/ogc/coppa1.htm), you must be at least thirteen (13) years of age to use this Service. You must provide current, accurate identification, contact, and other information that may be required as part of the registration process and/or continued use of the Service. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Service password and account, and are responsible for all activities that occur thereunder. Hellewell Technologies reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time without notice for any reason.
- Proper Use. Your use of the Service is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the Agreement, including the Smart Budget Program Policies ("Program Policies"). You agree that you will use the Service in compliance with all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations You shall not, shall not agree to, and shall not authorize or encourage any third party to: (i) prevent others from using the Service; (ii) use the Service for any fraudulent or inappropriate purpose; or (iii) act in any way that violates the Program Policies, as may be revised from time to time. Violation of any of the foregoing may result in immediate termination of this Agreement, and may subject you to state and federal penalties and other legal consequences. Hellewell Technologies reserves the right, but shall have no obligation, to investigate your use of the Service in order to determine whether a violation of the Agreement has occurred or to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
- Content of the Service. Hellewell Technologies reserves the right at all times to remove or refuse to distribute any content on the Service, such as content which violates the terms of this Agreement. Hellewell Technologies also reserves the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as it reasonably believes is necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, (b) enforce this Agreement, including investigation of potential violations hereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, (d) respond to user support requests, or (e) protect the rights, property or safety of Hellewell Technologies, its users and the public. Hellewell Technologies will not be responsible or liable for the exercise or non-exercise of its rights under this Agreement.
- Intellectual Property Rights.
Hellewell Technologies's Intellectual Property Rights. You acknowledge that Hellewell Technologies owns all right, title and interest in and to the Service, including without limitation all intellectual property rights (the "Hellewell Technologies Rights"), and such Hellewell Technologies Rights are protected by U.S. and international intellectual property laws. Accordingly, you agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, or create derivative works from the Service. You also agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automated device, or manual process to monitor or copy any content from the Service. The Hellewell Technologies Rights include rights to (i) the Service developed and provided by Hellewell Technologies; and (ii) all software associated with the Service.
Your Intellectual Property Rights. Hellewell Technologies does not claim any ownership in any of the content, including any text, that you enter, transmit or store in your Smart Budget account. We will not use any of your content for any purpose except to provide you with the Service.
- Representations and Warranties. You represent and warrant that (a) all of the information provided by you to Hellewell Technologies to participate in the Services is correct and current; and (b) you have all necessary right, power and authority to enter into this Agreement and to perform the acts required of you hereunder.
- Advertisements. As consideration for using the Service, you agree and understand that Hellewell Technologies will display ads and other information adjacent to and related to the content of your transactions. Smart Budget serves relevant ads using Google AdSense, a completely automated process that enables Hellewell Technologies to effectively target dynamically changing content.
- Account Inactivity. After a period of inactivity, Hellewell Technologies reserves the right to disable or terminate a user's account. If an account has been deactivated for inactivity, the name associated with that account may be given to another user without notice to you or such other party. For more information on how Hellewell Technologies deals with account inactivity, please consult the Program Policies.
- Termination; Cancellation. You may cancel your use of the Services and/or terminate this Agreement with or without cause at any time by providing notice to Hellewell Technologies; provided, however, that a terminated account may continue to exist for up to two business days before such cancellation takes effect. Hellewell Technologies may at any time and for any reason terminate the Services, terminate this Agreement, or suspend or terminate your account. In the event of termination, your account will be disabled and you may not be granted access to your account or any files or other content contained in your account although residual copies of information may remain in our system.
- Indemnification. You agree to hold harmless and indemnify Hellewell Technologies, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and employees from and against any third party claim arising from or in any way related to your use of the Service, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys' fees, of every kind and nature. In such a case, Hellewell Technologies will provide you with written notice of such claim, suit or action.